Global Media Agency
The role sits in the global hub for a major UK brand and is responsible for developing and delivering the client management offer and digital services. This role includes both central campaign develop and network leadership.
- Cultivating the day to day client relationship, through in-person meetings, presentations, and frequent contact.
- Establish strong relationships with key local market teams around the world in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges and aid them rollout global initiative and best practices.
- Deliver media recommendations and proposals that are consistently backed up with sound insights, research and historical data.
- Support the Director in producing global digital guidelines and toolkits
- Ensure that the planning and execution process of global campaigns runs smoothly from start to finish, liaising closely with the required activation specialists.
- Work with multiple agencies (e.g. creative) and take a leadership role on media.
- Manage and coach junior members of the team in all aspects of digital media planning and buying and help direct reports with career development planning.
- Managing implementation of channels roadmap
- Managing the implementation and development of test Matrix
- QBR and PCA input
Who we are looking for:
- Expertise with digital media planning across diverse campaigns, strong quantitative skills required.
- Ability to manage many projects and individual clients at once to meet deadlines, including delegating and managing the outputs of direct reports/other teams/third parties within projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities within the international media owner landscape and always be on the lookout for innovative solutions and technologies to reach the target audience.
- Effectively communicate information and decisions with the full range of stakeholders involved in a project.
- Demonstrating the ability and skill to offer solutions to overcome potential obstacles and challenges.
- Present confidently to a range of clients and internal stake holders.