This is an exciting role for someone looking to continue their digital planning and buying career on entertainment specific accounts. The agency is looking to strengthen their already thriving digital team with an experienced hire and has a clear career path mapped out for the successful candidate.
- Supporting the Digital team in managing the agency’s online portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on Digital media strategy.
- Assist Head of Digital in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals
- Manage compilation of key client reports including buying reviews and market competitive reporting.
- Take charge of preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Management of Account Executives and Assistants to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner
- Champion use of new and viable Digital platforms and technologies to enhance planning and delivery, including leading role in management of agency Trading Desk.
- Recommend and implement new working practices to enhance the agency’s Digital planning and buying offering
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties
The ideal candidate:
- Previous client experience within youth and entertainment sectors
- 3-5 years of experience within media agency/media owner environment
- Ability to communicate well to internal and external parties, with a track record of successfully delivering effective Digital media campaigns
- DSP experience (Ideally DBM and AppNexus)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Digital online reporting tools such as comScore/Nielsen, Google AdWords, YouTube.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Strong presentation skills