Digital Media Manager - Entertainment
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
Digital Media Manager
An award winning integrated agency working with top brands from sectors including entertainment, sport and events.
The role reports to the Digital Account Director and will be responsible for managing a number of
accounts. This will involve everything from working with clients at the campaign’s inception all the way through to end-of-campaign analysis and strategy reviews.
Campaigns range in budget size and length, with elements of both performance and branding activity,
dependent on goals and objectives decided at the campaign’s inception.
The candidate will be involved in many different aspects of the campaign, from working with the creative studio through to building cross-channel strategies with offline media, partnerships and promotional marketing.
• Management of a number of accounts
• Planning, buying and strategic development of digital marketing campaigns
• Working in collaboration with members of the relevant account teams and production departments both internally and externally
• Being continually proactive on campaigns, developing initiatives and looking to implement interesting and innovative strategies
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key media owners
• Putting digital reports together and presenting insights to clients
• Budget management, including invoicing and billing
• Managing self-serve and internal marketing tools
• New business activity
• Knowledge sharing amongst the agency
The Ideal Candidate:
Will have experience in planning, buying, reporting and managing all aspects of a
digital media campaign. Furthermore, they should be comfortable speaking about all aspects of digital
marketing and must have client-facing experience.
• Proven digital marketing experience, including integrated campaign planning, strategy and budgeting
• Online media planning, buying and reporting, ideally in an agency environment
• Experience in tracking / trafficking for multiple clients
• Knowledge of ad-serving tools
• Good knowledge of emerging trends within the digital marketing field, including different programmatic solutions and strategies
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Confident and resourceful, with experience in presenting to clients
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's