Overview of the role of Digital Manager:
Creative Personnel are on a SERIOUS hunt for and I quote my client “an optimistic, participative, self-assured, hungry, ambitious and imaginative STAR Digital Media Planner & Buyer, with a Display edge, who’s ABSOLUTELY READY to take their career into a new direction and work for a fantastic Global Independent media agency based in the heart of London.
Do you want to be part of a TRULY successful?
Do you want to be surrounded by a star digital team?
Do you want to sit with in an open structure and not be bound to a title or label?
Do you want to spend your days in a unique, lively, buzzing atmosphere and feel rightly satisfied at the end of your day?
Do you want to be invested HEAVILY in?
Do you want LONG STANDING exposure to some of the UK’s TOP Music, Entertainment, Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Retail, Charity, Travel & Lifestyle brands who contribute in annual billings in excess of £250M?
The Role of Digital Manager:
- Take the lead on the digital relationship with your OWN patch of clients
- Be the day to day contact, accountable for the digital strategy, as well the planning & buying across all channels
- Knowledge of search
- With support from a senior member you'll have a close relationship with the campaign delivery team
- You’ll sit with in a STAR digital team, who are fiercely ambitious creatures therefore culture is vital
- To be client lead as a Digital Media Planner and Buyer
- To be first point of contact
- To be an expert in your marketplace
- Take exciting briefs and work on them end to end
- Define the channels needed in order to ensure the campaign not only meets but exceeds the clients expectations
- As a Digital Planner and Buyer you will need to put together creative cross channel solutions
- Proactively seek out new and innovative trends
- And optimise for all clients concerned
- Brief out, manage and ensure campaigns are delivered in a timely manner
- Align campaigns to the strategy
- Put reporting schedules together to complete campaign cycle
- Hit KPI’s against targets
- Work alongside specialist teams to smash against objectives
- Motivated and team player
- 2 + years experience as a Digital Planner and Buyer already
- Understanding of display, programmatic, and paid social, planning and managing DR as well as Brand
- Review, deliver and put attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with DCM, DoubleClick, Campaign Manager