This agency are market leaders working with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
In the client centric role you will manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K internally and externally. You’ll be responsible for the effective delivery of the projects and have both the autonomy to lead the project and the support to be successful doing so.
You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with our delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion. There is room for great professional growth with potential to help influence the direction of the business and help shape client delivery.
Essential Skills/Experience –
- At least 3 years expereince working as a digital project manager or 2 years’ experience as a Junior Project Manager
- You might be client-side but ideally you will be agency-side, experienced at running multiple projects.
- We are creative in our solutions but we are about precision, data, technology and innovation. We’re looking for someone who is thorough and loves technology, data and marketing.
- Having a solid understanding of Video, SEO, analytics, PPC, web build and social media (with your experience in that order) would be great, ideally from either delivering or managing those projects.
- Recruitment industry experience would be a huge advantage but it is not required.
- Super organisation skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Good maths skill and written English… as well as a thirst for knowledge!
- You’ll need to be a good communicator, full of ideas, keen to learn and ambitious.
- An emphasis on training and development
- Rewarding promotional
- A fun friendly passionate team
- A kitchen fully stocked with fruits, breads, juices – you name it!
- A generous budget for training courses
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER COMPETENCY BASED SCREENING QUESTIONS UPON APPLICATION