You will be working within the analysis team and be responsible for delivering an analysis offering, as well as ensuring that all campaigns are set up, tracked and managed correctly. You will be required to use social listening tools,paid search data and present data recommendations to clients.
You will ensure all data reports are delivered on time, interpret attraction and website traffic metrics, and develop insights which inform creative and strategic recommendations to clients.
You will also be expected to use statistics and reports generated by the tools to create, deliver and analyse dashboards as well as write customised reports and present findings to clients (internal and external) on agreed deadlines.
- Implement campaigns
- Analysing Data
- Manage campaigns
- Processing and delivery data recommendations
- Write Reports and Analyse Dashboards
- Presenting insights
- Advance Excel (Lookup’s, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager certification
- Google Analytics Individual qualification
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Doubleclick for Advertisers (DFA) or Doubleclick Campaing Manager
- Ad serving platform such as Atlas
- Experience creating on-line dashboards such as Datorama
- DoubleClick Bid Manager certification desirable
- DoubleClick Rich Media certification desirable