|Job Title:||Digital Strategist|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 16:00|
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced digital strategist to lead strategy across a number of clients as well as supporting new business.
The role requires a core understanding of digital performance, media strategy, the evolving media landscape and an understanding of the challenges that are effecting our clients today and in the future.
The digital strategist will need to work closely with the strategy team, insight and analytics and the channel experts to develop best in class integrated digital strategy.
• Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients, demonstrating excellent knowledge & understanding of their business
• Work closely with the client teams to identify the opportunities and arm the client teams with the
relevant knowledge they need to speak confidently to their clients with.
• Develop revolutionary digital strategy that develops clear principles for digital communications
• Clearly demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need with a focus on results and measurement of success
• Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work
• Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the planning and channel specialists.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Someone who is passionate about digital and the opportunities that a digital media agency can play in the evolving communications landscape.
• Detailed knowledge of the digital and media landscape and how its evolving
• An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
• Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
• Ideas-driven and pioneering
• Highly skilled in interpreting data from multiple sources to form insights that be leverages in the development of strategies
• Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Planning Manager
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Digital Account Manager
Based on Experience
Senior Digital Project Manager
Digital Planner & Buyer
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Healthcare + Free Gym Membership + Free Breakfasts + Holidays AND many more!
PPC Digital Marketing Executive
£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + pension + healthcare + lots of other goodies and benefits