The Digital Strategy Account Director is a pivotal role within the platform team. They are the key point of contact for clients’ digital strategy on a day to day basis and will work within the planning team as their Digital specialist; Leading digital planning innovation, best practise and measurement. You will work closely with your digital investment and programmatic counterparts to ensure implementation and performance.
- Serve as the digital expert within the multi-media planning team.
- Educate both clients and planning team on digital best practice, and new innovations in market.
- Lead digital strategy across campaigns and ad-hoc projects.
- Present and sell-in your strategy to senior clients. Respond to questions and challenges in the moment.
- Work with planning, and buying teams to assist with complex campaign planning, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
- Build & maintain strong relationship with creative team to deliver strategies which are aligned across creative and media.
- Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders, ability to sell in an idea and respond to live feedback.
- Excellent client service skills, ideally within FMCG or retail.
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Strong understanding of the retail market, and particularly the challenge of online comms to offline sales.
- Strong understanding of programmatic, especially challenges around viewability and brand safety.
- Strong logical thinker, to find innovative solutions whether the challenge is tech-based, or a new creative idea.