Digital Strategy Account Director
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
The Digital Strategy AD is the key point of contact for the accounts digital strategy on a day to day basis and will work within the planning team as their Digital specialist, Leading digital planning innovation, best practise and measurement. You will work closely with your digital investment and programmatic counterparts to ensure implementation and performance.
• Serve as the digital expert within the multi-media planning team.
• Educate both clients and planning team on digital best practice, and new innovations in market.
• Lead digital strategy across campaigns and ad-hoc projects.
• Present and sell-in your strategy to senior clients. Respond to questions and challenges in the moment.
• Work with planning, and buying teams to assist with complex campaign planning, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
• Build & maintain strong relationship with creative team to deliver strategies which are aligned across creative and media.
• Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders, ability to sell in an idea and respond to live feedback.
• Excellent client service skills, ideally within FMCG or retail.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Strong understanding of the retail market, and particularly the challenge of online comms to offline sales.
• Strong understanding of programmatic, especially challenges around viewability and brand safety.
• Strong logical thinker, to find innovative solutions whether the challenge is tech-based, or a new creative idea.
• Ability to manage upwards, downwards and across teams appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's