Digital Strategy Director
|Job Title:||Digital Strategy Director|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 17:27|
The Digital Director will work within the strategy team and be responsible for the development of some of our largest and most strategically important clients. You will be expected to work with clients to develop digital strategies that generate growth through the delivery of 360-degree media & marketing solutions.
We are looking for inspirational leaders that understand the business of digital technology and its impact on our clients comms and marketing.
You will be required to lead a vertical or digital specialism; relevant to you and your clients (if applicable). The purpose for specialist leadership will be to ensure as an agency we are at the forefront of market opportunities and are able to offer increased depth to our clients through shared knowledge and key partner relationships.
As this a senior level role, we will be shaping specifics around your strength; creating bespoke goals and objectives that allow you to grow our digital capabilities organically with a structure that ensures your personal growth.
We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
• You will create and develop Paid, Owned and Earned strategies that transcend agencies (non-confrontational)
• Deliver creative and innovative proposals to help create solutions for clients
• Ability to understand the complexities of the digital marketplace to build simple comms solutions
• Use all data available to deliver insights, audiences and actionable recommendations
• You will work closely with account and activation teams to identify digital marketing opportunities for named (key) clients
• You should spend as much time with your clients as possible (face to face) broadening our relationships beyond heads of media and marketing
• You will develop methods for non-intrusive client auditing of clients digital capabilities to allow for strategic consultancy
• You will identify internal and external digital opportunities for clients through depth of systems, agency partners and even international knowledge to surprise and delight
• You will establish vision, strategy and objectives for your clients – mapping out how digital opportunities that can enhance all areas of their organization
• You will help clients chart the best path for driving marketing performance; from Consumer Experience (ie better CRM), performance media and brand media integrated strategies, social media development through to integrated digital solutions
• You will help them deliver tailored and connected experiences through technology and data with partners – this will require understanding of their business/system architectures
• You will act as the go to Digital person within the internal client team for key digital decision making
• Help ensure that a digital first approach is integrated into the wider agency
The Must Haves
• Background in digital implementation
• Strong client management skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to develop
• Excellent understanding of the digital landscape
• Track record delivering creative strategic visions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Account Director - Paid Media
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Digital Performance Director - London - £80k
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Head of Strategy - Media Agency
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Digital Media Manager