Creative Personnel (part of the McGinley Group) are hiring for a Recruitment Billing Team Leader with a track record of delivery and success ideally within the Digital Recruitment Sector. This opening doesn’t come round often and it’s a special role waiting for that special person. You might be a Lead/Team Lead who is looking for the opportunity to progress their management capabilities that has a real passion for recruitment, managing people and digital or a Senior Consultant with leadership qualities ready to take the next step within the digital marketing world.
As a "Hands On" Team Leader of Digital Recruitment you will be working closely with the Managing Director to help drive the Digital division. You will have amazing energy, a natural leader and drive in taking on a combination of key account management, team leadership and business development duties. The role will be diverse and will include leading the existing team with some responsibility for managing some existing accounts, bringing new clients, developing the team and managing sales performance.
Responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Management of team performance to ensure short / mid and long-term objectives are reached.
- Encourage performance, nurturing the team, providing key support and impactful leadership
- Motivate and enable your team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of individuals work.
- Drive the team to hit daily, monthly, quarterly individual and team targets.
- Mentor members of your team through the recruitment process in delivering best practise
- Show leadership conduct through displaying quality recruitment services to clients and candidates
- Take an active role in varied initiatives to encourage fresh recruiting best practices
- Recruiting and developing for the team
- You will bring quality and proven recruitment experience from the digital/technology sectors (we are open to speaking sectors that are akin with ours).
- You will either be a senior / lead recruitment consultant with at least 3 years’ experience, who is looking for career progression, or a Team Leader looking to join an ambitious and growing recruitment business.
- A strong track in recruitment and love of agency recruitment is essential.
- The ability to inspire others and motivate a team.
You will be joining a recruitment group that has developed rapidly since founding in 2009 and have been awarded various honours for our work culture and progression.
- FT 1000 2018: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (the 2nd fastest recruitment Group in the UK & Ireland)
- FT Future 100 UK 2018 (Diversity in management)
- London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2018
- Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2017
- The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2015
Our amazing benefits include a commission / bonus scheme, uncapped holiday, discounted gym membership, eye care vouchers, summer & winter parties and more.
As a forward-thinking business, we value the development of all our employees. Therefore, there would be plenty of opportunities for the successful candidate to develop and progress this new role.