The purpose of the role is to guide and develop the rigging department within the European and Middle East (EME) territories and the position will allow you to have a wide scope of autonomy for the internal and external rigging functions covering operations, safety standards technical sales and ultimately growth within these regions. The position will offer you a number of challenges that come with working across borders and will allow you to leverage your technical, operational and business acumen within an established organisation.
It is essential that you come from a clear live event production background and your experience will encompass the following:
- A strong operational and technical background
- A minimum NRC2 certification
- Excellent CAD experience
- Outstanding weight loading calculation abilities
- Experience of outdoor rigging
- Knowledge of overhead and ground support structures
- Experience with fixed and dynamic rigging systems
- Load testing ,survey and inspection procedures
- Experience with VPLT German regulatory standards
- Working Knowledge of the Emirati business model
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to play a significant part in the continued growth of this organisation .So for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA