Display Account Executive
|Job Title:||Display Account Executive|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2017 13:36|
This is a great opportunity for any graduate with experince in media or a passion to get into digital media to work on some top brands. The role sits within a growing team in one of Leeds' largest independent media agencies with many awards to back up their good work.
The role is to assist the Display Manager/Display team in the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved programmatic display campaign performance against client KPIs.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple clients websites, manage relationships with suppliers and be responsible for setting up and managing display campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
• Building and setting up new display campaigns
• Managing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
• Making creative recommendations to improve campaign performance
• Creative and landing page testing
• Creating media plans to drive the best performance to meet client KPI’s
• Taking a pro-active approach to learning and keeping up to date with industry news and market changes.
• Managing bid and budget changes to meet client KPI’s
• Competitor research and analysis
• Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
• Making recommendations on improving client performance
• Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
• Ongoing testing and reporting
• Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and positive in attitude and always represent the agency’s best interest
• Setting an example at all times
• Ability to work collaboratively and under pressure
• Ask for help when needed
• Ensure your review is conducted in a timely manner and all paper work is supplied and completed accordingly
• Responsible for your own personal development programme
• Contributes to the team spirit of the agency
• Good client interpersonal skills
• Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
• Passionate and motivated to work on any client
Skills/experience: At least 6 months online Marketing experience with direct experience within Display media buying.
Key Attributes: The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and display media buying experience across direct response and brand led campaigns; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits. A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
Technology: DoubleClick - DCM and DBM. Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programmatic Display Account Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Programmatic Display Planner Buyer
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Digital Account Executive - Client Services
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Digital Account Executive (x2) - £25k - London
£23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: BONUS
PPC Senior Account Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum