Display and Programmatic Account Director
|Job Title:||Display and Programmatic Account Director|
|Salary:||Competitive salary based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 18:32|
The Display Director will be taking responsibility for overall planning, activation and reporting on all display activations, working closely with the account manager and executive on the team, as well as their Team Lead.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work across a broad range of programmatic and direct campaigns – focusing on the development of market leading programmatic strategies, across multiple markets, B2B and youth audiences. These campaigns will cover breadth of disciplines including major launches, always on performance and tactical app install campaigns.
This role has a heavy focus on programmatic, with a key focus on working with managed service providers to deliver excellent results for the client.
Who we need in the role:
· Be point of contact for all display and programmatic planning and queries.
· Lead the client in their understanding of optimal display planning principles and methods.
· Help to collectively develop an integrated media planning solution - working with wider comms planning and activation teams
· Lead and line manage your manager and executive, feeding in to the Lead.
· Promote the planning products and participate in internal training, projects and new business.
· Keen interest in programmatic and data planning
· Strong interest in brand display partnerships
· Ability to work closely with Internal programmatic trading team, to brief, plan and execute brand campaigns – with an in-depth knowledge of the brand landscape.
· Ability to develop and execute comprehensive testing roadmap in the display space – audience, media, creative
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Director - London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Field Service and Support Engineer( Digital Signage/LED Solutions )
£38000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: +car allowance and bonus
Paid Media Manager - Contract
negotiable - dependant upon experience
Paid Media Specialist – Remote
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Paid Media Exec – Brighton
£28000 - £35000 per annum