Agency: Multi Award Winning Global Network Media Agency.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Reporting into: Head Of Digital and Programmatic.
Your direct reports: A team of Programmatic Execs awaits you.
Well If you're lucky enough to make it through the positively gruelling stages, you WILL be responsible for and get to:
- Report directly into the Programmatic Account Director, who will mentor, nurture, retract, retain and develop you!
- Day to day management of some of the world's best brands (and no, that is NOT an understatement)!
- DMP and DSP as well as SSP knowledge!
- Being at the forefront of response to briefs!
- A hybrid 'ness' of planning, activation, and reporting!
- Being SEEN, being HEARD, in client meetings!
- An innate ability to build solid relationships, internally, as well as externally!
- An avid interest in programmatic (particularly) the 'activation' that goes behind the performance of a successful campaign!
- An UNBREAKABLE amount of enthusiasm!
- Again, as previously mentioned in the other article, there is NO ‘I’ in team, but there is YOU as a 'fair player' within that!
- An innate hunger or desire to learn!
- Lead the client to new heights of understanding, from optimal display to the pure principles of planning and it's methodologies!
- Play your part in jointly developing a more 'integrated' multi-media solution led campaign - alongside the comms teams, and of course activation!
- Be on top of your game at all times, when it comes to KNOWING your clients market, it's competitors, within the sector and the industry it sits in!
- Be CLEAR in your understanding of the world of media, tech, & all it's diversities, along with how it influences YOUR client!
- Juggle and proactively manage mid to long term objectives for the business!
- Mastered 'the art' of REALLY being there for the client!
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and non verbal!
- Adept at presentations!
- A RISING STAR - in Excel!
- The ability to liaise with even FURTHER internal trading team, to not only brief, but also plan, and execute the programmatic campaigns - with an in-depth understanding of the data that DRIVES a SUCCESSFUL campaign and why it's so important!