The role sits in one of the largest departments, bringing together nearly 180 experts in precision planning, marketing technology, analytics, data strategy, programmatic, social media, paid search, organic performance and ecommerce.
The core responsibilities of the Dynamic Creative team are as follows:
- Identifying DCO opportunities for clients
- Producing the best in class dynamic creative templates and strategies
- Monthly maintenance for our key clients
- Project managing a full dynamic creative campaign
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders such as clients, creative agency, media owners and third party tech partners.
- Working with internal teams on new dynamic creative strategies, production and activation.
- Identifying the best DCO technology platforms to be used for specific strategies and consulting on Dynamic Creative campaigns
The Dynamic Creative Production Manager’s role can broadly be split into two key areas of responsibility:
Firstly, you will be working with digital design tools, ad servers, creative management platforms and emerging ad technologies to deliver high quality dynamic creative adverts. This role gives you an opportunity to be brave, be bold, create ads that push the boundaries of design, audience targeting, data generation and capture, yielding increased user engagement – setting Wavemaker apart from the rest of the industry.
Secondly, the role will be focused on being the innovator in the creative space. Working closely with local and international DCO and Innovation teams to bringing new and exciting ways of producing dynamic creative templates. The role has a large prototyping and development component to it, as well as requiring focused project management to deliver projects where the requirements and expectations are unique and new.
- Take responsibility for creative production across clients who are using any new or innovative DCO solutions (ensure the creative output is of the highest standard)
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in the end to end DCO product
- Confident taking a lead on creative strategy and design requests
- Demonstrate ability to work as the sole developer on a project as well as a part of a team
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed expectations on creative briefs
- Strong self-management/projects skills – timelines, deliveries, SLAs, expectation management, etc.
- Able to build strong relationships with client teams, responsible for communication and education on the team ways of working
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable with senior interaction at both the business and technical level
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving, attention to detail, able to pick apart a process and identify errors quickly
- Results & delivery focused
- Actively seek out new trends, industry news / updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Experience building hand coded dynamic creatives/banners
- Experience hand coding a fully dynamic creative template
- Advanced understanding of GMP Studio and DV360
- Advanced understanding of and experience with other DCO ad server technologies; Sizmek, FlashTalking, Jivox and Adform.
- Experience of creative production technologies; Adobe creative suite, Google Web Designer, FlashTalking Ad Builder
- Experienced creative designer/developer, either at a creative agency, production house, freelance or in a media agency
- Intermediate understanding of DCO technologies for AV; Innovid, Fine:cast and Smartly
- Intermediate understanding of DCO technologies for Paid Social; FB Ads Manager, Jivox, RevJet, Ad-Lib
- Understanding of digital advertising and associated technological principles (e.g. ad serving, tagging, web analytics (GA), attribution, etc.)