Our client is looking for an email experienced Marketing Executive with B2B experience to join their South London based team.
This is a fast paced role where you will be responsible for delivering the marketing activity across a wide range of channels, including e-mail, PR, SEO, events and partnerships.
The right candidates will offer:
- Experience with both acquisition and retention activity, including e-mail
- Ninja marketing skill levels......The best!
- Both a strong analytical and creative mind
- Serious multi-tasking abilities
- Upbeat disposition
- Travel experience ideal but not essential
- Managing all marketing for the UK office.
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with lead / sales objectives.
- Proposing and overseeing the marketing budget.
- Development and upkeep of websites.
- Creation of a wide range of marketing related materials (case studies, whitepapers, awards, infographics, email templates etc...).
- Selection, delivery and management of lead generation activities (events, content based, email, sem, seo, paid social etc.…).
- Update social media, coordinate blogs and press releases.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of UK marketing.
- Maintain effective internal communications with stakeholders.