EMEA Account Director - 6 Month FTC
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
6 Month FTC
Start Date - ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join an EMEA team of a top media agency based in London to work across a major, well known brand. The role's key focus is to handle the inter-market (12 Markets) and client relationship for the account which is one of the largest companies in the world.
What will you be doing:
Relationships: be the day to day coordination point of contact with clients and local market teams so this person will need to have exceptional communication and relationship building capabilities, with strong telephone and written skills. Key markets include UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, AT, BE, but this will also expand to more.
Project manage: manage overall time-line and delivery between local markets for complex, time driven media responses. We are looking to deliver a far more consistent product across all markets, so working with the EMEA lead and Strategy lead, this person would be critical in ensuring all markets are aligned and the plans are consistent.
Support: support account leadership in developing and managing overall approach to client brief, ongoing campaign management and supporting clients in day to day requests, account admin etc
Who we are looking for:
• Experience managing international accounts within a respected media agency
• Understanding of overall marketing functions, integrated communications, and communication channels beyond traditional media
• Competent in Excel, PPT, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to balance the need for strategic thinking with the need to deliver and get things done
• Team driven: Strong relationship builder with team and other departments
• Strong desire to learn & to develop your media skills
• Time management and organisation skills
• DIGITALLY DRIVEN: Experience in digital and social and interest in pushing innovation
o Excellent understanding of digital marketing communications
o Demonstrate good understanding of the broader comms mix to contextualise the digital role and contribution
o Understanding and application of multiple sources for market, consumer and media intelligence: Mintel, Google trends, Comscore etc.
o Ability to discuss and articulate fluently POVs on media partnerships, content distribution platforms, social, search and mobile
o Experience of
Performance: key for both direct response and brand/partnership campaigns
International account management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's