EMEA Associate Strategy Director
|Job Title:||EMEA Associate Strategy Director|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 18:30|
This is a great role for someone with 5+ Years' Media Planning / Strategy experience looking to continue their career in a strategic role on a top, international account.
The role has three parts: core Communications strategy on regional and global projects born from insight that forms a simple but powerful connection architecture and media principles, local market support, training and thought leadership – plus consultancy style project based work.
The associate strategy director will work closely with the strategy manger, research, analytics, content and the broader planning team and markets. This is a pivotal role in expanding and continuing to delivering quality strategic thinking.
The Associate Strategy Director will be responsible for overseeing the day to day relationship with the key clients and also manage the strategy manager in the team. You will be able to quickly establish credible relationships with key clients and creative agency counterparts to continue to position the agency as a valued strategic partner.
We are looking for a highly experienced agency strategy director with 5+ years’ experience – but are interested in exceptional candidates with less.
Exceptional strategic ability
• Create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative strategies across multiple markets to deliver the client’s desired results
• Have a knowledge of evidence based media planning and how this creates core media guidelines and principles for brands
• An understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (especially digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem
• Demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need and focus on results and measurement
Complete collaboration throughout
• A strong leader who can run workshops with clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas within key markets and deal confidently with senior clients and creative agency counterparts
• Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the local strategy and implementation team
• Coordinate and review multi-market inputs and create one integrated and coherent strategy document
• Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.
Leading the strategic output
• Support training needs as directed by the Head of Strategy
• Arm the planning team with the knowledge & expertise they require to speak confidently to clients about the strategic direction
• Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
• Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
• An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
• Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's