This is an extremely exciting role to be at the heart of growth within a network agency with huge momentum. You will have exposure to all areas of the business and a number of major existing clients as well as new global business from any sector. This role is not a business development / sales position so you will not be pitching or cold calling!
The role sits withing the EMEA growth team bringing together business development, communications and design functions and operating across EMEA acting as a catalyst for expanding our business with new and existing clients, and has the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring excellent quality of the pitch output
- Connecting the central strategy to the markets and ensuring excellence of media planning based on the agreed strategy
- Ensuring all relevant sources of knowledge & information regarding the pitch client have been explored
- Establishing an on-going relationship with local new business teams and management
- Establishing clear roles, responsibilities and timeline for each pitch
- Developing a clear and usable new business reporting system for senior management
- Managing a New Business Executive and an executive and oversee their development
- Establish an ongoing relationship with local new business teams and/or management
- Develop and deliver background documents on pitch clients to be shared with senior
- Manage RFI and RFP responses and pitch presentations
- Assist senior management in development of the new business pipeline, including prospecting
- The Business Development team environment is busy, focused and supportive, and we are looking for someone who wants to be at the centre of growth for the network.
- Strong knowledge of Media Agencies from New Business/Accounts/Comms Planning teams
- A passion to always deliver the very best, individually and as part of a team
- A creative mindset and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to liaise with people from multiple markets and disciplines
- The ability to lead and inspire a team
- The ability to meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to thrive in the intense atmosphere of major international pitches and prospecting
- The ideal candidate will be seeking to be at the centre of growth for the network.