You'll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best, most creative environment artists in games.
Not only that but you get to work on some of the biggest PC AAA titles on the market! Sounds like an absolute dream, right? Well like any dream this is possible, simply read the spec below and if you qualify then get your CV in now!
- Creating game ready models of environmental objects (architectural building sets, organic’s, etc)
- Working in the editor to build out levels and environments
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constrains
- Creating realistic PBR shaders
- Work closely with Level Lead, and Lead Environment Artist
- Work closely together with the Level Design department
- Work independently on asset sets and oversee level art
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
- Previous experience creating high quality environments for AAA games.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop, as well as, experience in using editors to lay out environments.
- Strong knowledge of Substance / Quixel packages
- Experience creating environments using modular systems.
- An Understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable scenes.
- Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.