Environment Artist needed for AAA release
|Location:||Liquid error: NoMethodError|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2584|
Are you constantly seeking to push the boundaries of creative impact? Looking to bring life to immersive environments for a huge-scale AAA world? Look no further. This amazing studio is on the search for their next Environment Artist to infuse their title with exceptional quality in a collaborative context, with an immaculate attention to detail. The successful Environment Artist will have a strong understanding of all aspects of Environment asset creation. In particular, the successful environment artist will have a mastery of working in high-poly modular environments. Apply for this outstanding opportunity today!
• Creating game ready models of environmental objects (architectural building sets, organics, etc)
• Working in the editor to build out levels and environments, including incorporation of UV Baking layouts and PBR Shader
• Work closely with Level Lead, and Lead Environment Artist as well as the Game Design team
• Work independently on asset sets and oversee level art
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
• Previous experience creating high quality environments for AAA games.
• Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop, as well as, experience in using editors to lay out environments.
• Strong knowledge of Substance / Quixel packages as well as application and tweaking of shaders.
• Experience creating environments using modular systems.
• An Understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
• A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable scenes with excellent balance to form, mass and volume
• Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
• International travel may be required as part of the role.
• Experience with Cry Engine, Zbrush, MudBox.
• Hard surface modeling experience.
• Knowledge and/or experience with PBR
• Experience with programmatic and/or parametric environment generation tools.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong self-motivation
• An avid gamer.
• Experience in architecture, interior or industrial design.
This opportunity will allow you to develop as part of one of the world’s most dynamic teams, all whilst contributing to a project which is truly remarkable in scope. Applicants will need to provide a CV, Covering Letter as well as a portfolio or reel which showcases their Environment Art pieces. I look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UI Artist needed for outstanding AAA release
North West England
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Environment Artist needed for AAA title
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible work, Competitive Pay
Lighting Artist needed for extraordinary AAA project
£40000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonuses, duvet days, beer fridge, complimentary refreshments
Experienced Character Artist needed for awesome AAA studio
Depends on experience