I'm looking for an Environment Artist who wants the chance to be added to a great family of permanent staff at this TOP AAA studio. If you are an exceptionally talented Environment Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms, then this is your role!
Sounds so great already, well the fact it’s in the heart of London will always help add the attraction surely?
This has to be the dream job for someone ready to take the next within the industry, if this is you then please give the spec below a read and get your CV across now before it is too late!
- Be comfortable communicating across teams
- Be proactive and pre-empt dependency issues across teams before they happen.
- Fully understand the project tool chain
- Ability to take ownership and drive key areas of the artistic style.
- Experience in creating and using assets in level creation tools such as Unreal Engine 4 or similar.
- At least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms with 5+ years of experience.
- Expert use of 3DS Max and a good foundation in Photoshop.
- Experience of the full asset pipeline including optimising and profiling.
- Proficient in 3d sculpting, preferably using Zbrush.
- Demonstrate a specialist skill in a relevant area of art or design
- A passion for creating worlds and bringing those visions to life.
- Strong knowledge of PBR shading in current gen games. Must know how light and materials behave in the real world and how this applies in game.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of level lighting, readability and composition.
Apply now and make your dreams a reality, before it’s too late!