Not sold yet? Why not? Well if that’s not won you over then given that this is an opportunity to work in a studio based in London on some of the best-selling AAA games of the past five years!
You’ll be joining the team to help alongside the already highly regarded and established team of Environment Artists…
Sounds like a dream right? Well to ensure this dream can be turned into a reality get across your CV before it’s too late.
- Create industry leading environments and assets that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
- Be comfortable communicating across teams and departments in a friendly and open manner.
- Be proactive and pre-empt dependency issues across teams before they happen.
- Fully understand the project tool chain / game engine and confidently report issues & improvements.
- Experience in creating and using assets in level creation tools such as Unreal Engine 4 or similar.
- At least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms with 2+ years of experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of baking textures, processing maps and physically based shading using Substance Designer/Painter or Quixel Suite.
- Expert use of 3DS Max and a good foundation in Photoshop.
- Experience of the full asset pipeline including optimising and profiling.
- Proficient in 3d sculpting, preferably using Zbrush.
- A passion for creating worlds and bringing those visions to life.
- Strong knowledge of PBR shading in current gen games. Must know how light and materials behave in the real world and how this applies in game.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of level lighting, readability and composition.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work well with other artistic departments
- Be pro-active and have a constant desire to improve and help non-senior art team members of staff improve their skill sets