Do you love creating worlds which bring a game to life?
Are you looking for something exciting in which you will be able to see the finished product?
Have you worked in video games before and love playing games?
If the answer is yes to any of these above questions you should get in touch.
I am currently working with the most exciting games companies in the UK working on projects that you and your friends and family will be playing for years to come.
I am looking for environment artist's who want to be involved in AAA gaming and work on games which blur the line between the digital world and the real one.
If you have:
- Experience in creating and using assets in level creation tools such as Unreal Engine 4 or similar.
- At least 1 published AAA game title on current gen platforms with 3+ years of experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of baking textures, processing maps and physically based shading using Substance Designer/Painter or Quixel Suite.
- Expert use of 3DS Max and a good foundation in Photoshop.
- Experience of the full asset pipeline including optimising and profiling.
- Proficient in 3d sculpting, preferably using Zbrush.
- Strong Portfolio with examples of:
- Levels and environments created in Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent
- High-resolution modelling in Max and/or Z-brush with textures created in Substance Designer/Painter or Quixel Suite to game engine ready standards.
You could be the perfect fit for some of the UK's most exciting projects and turn your dreams to a reality.
If you want to hear more and find out what these projects are, simply reply and I will be in touch.