Does this describe you? A talented Production Manager with a hive of creative ideas who always aim for excellence with the vision and passion to deliver unique event concepts. If that’s you then this organisation could be your next home because they are looking for a gifted Event Production Manager
This international organisation owns a number of versatile properties /venues and one of their London sites require your production talents to deliver a very wide range of event programmes. So if you have experience across exhibitions, fashion shows, concerts, brand experiences, product launches, pop ups to name but a few then they will love to meet you.
You will have the autonomy to take the lead and own the full process from initial concept design through to on site delivery and post-production including but not limited to CAD layouts, budget management, and technical supplier management as well as overseeing the management of the venue’s dry hire events. Simply put you will be the production owner of the venue’s event spaces, you will have plenty of opportunities to be creative and provide that technical and scenic wow factor to events and you will have a strong internal support network consisting of teams covering project management, sales, technical management and marketing. As the sites, key production person you will have a key role to play in the operation of the venue ensuring all spaces are utilised in a safe and creative manner as well as driving forward the services of the venue
Your background will encompass:
- An excellent creative eye for set & scenic designs
- Proven experience across a variety of indoor and outdoor live events
- Strong stakeholder management
- A broad practical technical background covering an understanding across audio, AV, video broadcast lighting, rigging and power
- Budgeting and scheduling productions up to £850k
- Excellent logistical, operational and people management skills
- Good Auto CAD experience ( additional training can be provided)
- Excellent understanding of H&S, CDM processes and practices
- IOSH certification
On offer is a competitive basic salary based on experience, enhanced pension, season ticket loan private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to have a positive impact and deliver some outstanding event experiences so for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA