The successful Events Sales Manager will be required to promote the brand at every opportunity. Keeping abreast of the vast networking opportunities, ensuring my client has a presence at these functions.
The Events Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying new customers within target market sectors
- Generating new opportunities through networking events, client meetings and business social events
- Selling solutions based on value rather than price
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of accounts – once developed
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Possess a strong level of ownership and accountability
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be positive, adaptive and possess a “Can Do” attitude
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Events, Sales, BDM, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Events Sales, Live Events, Corporate, Conferences, Corporate Events, Events Sales Manager