My Client, one of the UK’s leading Hire and Events Company based in London, is looking to grow their successful sales team. As such, they are now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Events Business Development Manager/Sales Account Manager to help take the business to the next level.
The successful Events Sales Manager will be required to promote the brand at every opportunity. Keeping abreast of the vast networking opportunities, ensuring my client has a presence at these functions.
The Events Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying new customers within target market sectors
- Generating new opportunities through networking events, client meetings and business social events
- Selling solutions based on value rather than price
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of accounts – once developed
- Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Possess a strong level of ownership and accountability
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be positive, adaptive and possess a “Can Do” attitude
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Events, Sales, BDM, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Events Sales, Live Events, Corporate, Conferences, Corporate Events, Events Sales Manager