Events & Audio-Visual Technician (full time)
AYRE is an energetic company focused on achieving and surpassing our clients’ expectations, always leading from the front. We take pride in our enthusiastic professional approach to delivering technical solutions to enable our clients to communicate their messages in most initiative ways.
We’re a young company but we have already carved out our own distinctive path, often finding ourselves up against the big players in the industry. We constantly grow, evolve and adapt to our surroundings and clients.
Our team doesn’t just work for the business; they join us on our journey, we’re on the lookout for an Events & Audio-Visual Technician to join our team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will be part of a team delivering a service ranging from audio-visual dry hire equipment to various venues across Yorkshire, live event production across a variety of venues in the UK that require the setup of audio systems, video systems, staging and lighting systems and live video streaming.
- Significant experience of Technical Production on both small and large-scale productions (3 years +)
- Experience of technical production events in a non-theatrical setting (such as conference centres, hospitality venues and outdoor sites)
- Have a proven in-depth understand and knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment including, lighting, sound, video, projection, switching, IT
- You must hold a full clean driving license and been driving for a minimum of 2 years.
- Computer literate and highly competent in using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be aware of electrical safety
- Have an understanding of Health & Safety and working safely
- IPAF licence (PA Card holder) (1a / 3a / 3b)
- Working at height / rigging qualification
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Managing stock in the warehouse
- Have excellent communication, time management, presentation and organisational skills
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a can-do attitude
- Have a positive and adaptive approach to problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative and work well as a team
- Be customer focused with a strong ability to deal with individuals on all levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
- Able to work shifts, occasional evenings and weekends when required due to the nature of the events industry
What we offer in return:
We like to look after our team, promoting a great friendly team atmosphere and the ability to progress as the company grows. We believe in career progression and fully support our team in both internal and external training.
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Away from home bonus payments
- Expenses allowance
- Pension contribution scheme
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
“Creativity is our passion, delivering success is our mission”