AYRE LTD is an ambitious company providing event technology and event production services for a wide range of events, from conferences and awards dinners to live streamed events.
We are on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic Event Technician to join our team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will be part of a team delivering a national service ranging from audio-visual dry-hire, event production and live video streaming services for a wide range of clients and events.
- Delivery of equipment from our base in Leeds to various venues across Yorkshire.
- Will be working on and assisting with a variety of projects in high-end venues across the UK that require the setup of audio systems, video systems, staging and lighting systems.
- Hard work and commitment required of candidates.
Job Type / Category
- Be well organised
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable working attitude and the ability to work on various tasks
- Be willing to learn and continually update knowledge and skills
- Be client focused
- Be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to think on your feet
- Must be over the age of 18
- Full / clean driving license is essential
- A good proven understanding of AV technologies – projection, audio, video, lighting
- Have excellent technical skills and be familiar with the main AV equipment types
- Have a good understanding of software such as PowerPoint
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Possess creative skills and ability
- Be aware of electrical safety issues
- Have an understanding of Health & Safety and working safely
What Ayre LTD Can Offer;
- On the job training where required
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Regular social events
- 30 days holiday - including bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent