Based at their Berkshire warehouse you will have a strong all round experience with Audio Visual event technology covering light, sound, AV/data and rigging with the ability to maintain, prep and de prep the equipment for the numerous event projects that my client is involved in. You will also be able to use your knowledge to provide onsite support to the various venue teams and customers so excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute to the team ethic is essential.
A full and clean driving licence will also be required because you will be responsible for transporting AV equipment to the various locations from the warehouse.
Some of the tasks and competencies in this varied role will include:
- PAT Testing
- Equipment rigs & de rigs
- Coordinate daily equipment preps
- Monitor & Manage stock levels
- Delivery & collection of equipment for internal and dry hire requirements
- Manage and organise paperwork related to each collection & delivery
- Flexibility to work out of hours and weekends
- Responsible attitude
- Provide venue support as and when required
- Good communications skills
- Confident personality
This role will provide great experience within a warehouse and an onsite environment providing you with a great platform to develop and join a supportive and expanding company.
So if you wish to build your experience and develop a rewarding career with a successful organisation in the events production industry apply now with your full technical CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA