Based at their London warehouse you will have strong all round experience with professional event technology covering light, sound, AV/data and rigging with the ability to maintain, prep and de prep the equipment for the numerous event projects that my client is involved with . You will also be able to use your knowledge to provide onsite support to the various venue teams and customers so excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute to the team ethic is essential.
A full and clean driving licence will also be required because you will be on the road between 60%-70% of the time delivering AV equipment to the various event sites.
Some of the tasks and competencies in this varied role will include:
- PAT Testing
- Equipment rigs & de rigs
- Coordinate daily equipment preps
- Monitor & Manage stock levels
- Delivery & collection of equipment for internal and dry hire requirements
- Manage and organise paperwork related to each collection & delivery
- Flexibility to work out of hours and weekends
- Responsible attitude
- Provide venue support as and when required
- Good communications skills
- Confident personality
So if you wish to build your experience and develop a rewarding career with a successful organisation in the events production industry apply now with your full technical CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA