A leading live event production company based in Berkshire now requires an Event Technician to join their talented team. They believe in hard work, great service, creativity and you will play a key role in supporting the logistical and technical operations in the warehouse and at their venues. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career by working on site at selected events.
To be in the considered you must be have:
- A desire to develop your career with an established organisation.
- A fantastic work ethic
- Practical knowledge of event technology (Audio,video,staging,lighting etc)
- A great personable attitude
- A confident personality
- Excellent communication
- A good working understanding of event technology (AV, sound, lighting, staging, etc.)
- Full and clean driving license
Some of you duties will include:
- Prep and packing of kit for various event project
- Testing and maintenance of equipment
- PAT Testing
- Equipment repair and fault finding
- Management of technical inventory
- Deliver and collect equipment to and from event sites
- Assisting with on site set ups
- Maintain good relationships with the company’s venues and clients
So if the idea of working and growing in a supportive environment appeals to you apply now with your full technical CV for consideration.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA