Solid organic search & online marketing experience alongside an understanding of campaign & digital content market is essential for success in the role.
This exclusive position not only boasts a number of perks such as flexible working hours, private health insurance but the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a company that can provide generous career growth.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular client status meetings and reports.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting