Our client are looking for an Experienced Software Engineer with exceptional abilities in profiling and optimising a wide variety of code based on C++ for both PC and Console (PS4/XB1) platforms. Creative Personnel are very proud to offer this opportunity to work with one of the most exciting studios in the United Kingdom. The perfect candidate will be capable of intrinsically understanding complex systems and thinking “outside of the box” to optimise and improve client side game performance in what is a very challenging multi-platform MMO project with unique technical problems. As a part of this role you report to Lead Software Engineer where you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who push you to succeed and grow you as an individual.
- A software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Recent experience in a similar role on PC, PS4 and/or Xbox One.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a medium-sized team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
- Experience with profiling and optimising Rendering pipelines.
- Previous Networking experience in multiplayer games.
- Previous MMO experience.
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique.
- A gamer.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.