Creative Personnel are delighted to offer this amazing opportunity to work for an exciting studio based in Nottinghamshire. Our client are looking for an Experienced C++ Software Engineer with exceptional abilities, capable of intrinsically understanding UI and implementing best case solutions to very unique technical problems. The perfect candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of UI features within a Multiplayer Network Environment using Lua or a similar scripting language to integrate with C++. As a part of this role you will report to the Lead Software Engineer
• A software engineer with professional experience in games.
• Excellent C++ programming skills.
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of Multiplayer UI features.
• Strong experience in Lua or a similar scripting language with C++ bindings/integration.
• Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a medium-sized team.
• Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
• Previous MMO experience.
• Lua, Python or similar scripting language(s).
• Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
• A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and a willingness to accept constructive critique.
• A gamer.
• Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
• Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.