How would you feel about collaborating with the most experienced AAA visionaries to produce a groundbreaking project? This amazing studio is currently searching for a Senior Character Artist to play an integral part of the look and feel of their AAA Open-world game. The ideal Senior Character Artist will have a brilliant portfolio exhibiting their modelling abilities, several years of experience and one of more shipped titles on PC or Console. This studio is one of the most dynamic, creative and daring in the industry. The games they have worked on are recognised worldwide and have continued to shift the very metric for the AAA Landscape.
- Creating (modeling, sculpting, and texturing) high-quality game-ready character art and assets, as directed and within scope and schedule.
- Work closely with Art Director and art team to carry out the aesthetic vision for the game.
- Participation in iterative development and critical feedback loop with entire game development team, including regular gameplay tests.
- Maintaining a high bar for excellence in processes, projects, deliverables, and communication.
- 3+ years console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual bar, with one or more shipped titles in a 3D character artist role.
- Amazing character and creature sculptor/modeler/painter with a diverse portfolio.
- High level of proficiency with 2D and 3D character development tools including, but not limited to: 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, etc.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Rigging and/or animation experience.
- Experience with open-ended/sandbox multiplayer games and modular systems.
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds.
Sounds like the ideal opportunity? Of course it is! Take the plunge and be part of something spectacular today. Applicants will need to provide a portfolio with examples of their artwork. I look forward to hearing from you!