Gameplay is all about achieving a level of precision interactivity which will deliver a satisfying and engaging dynamic to the player and this is something that anyone who has played Rally will understand! With big plans for the future of Rally, this opening provides a unique opportunity and challenge and will provide the successful applicant a future full of potential and reward.
With an on-site pub, bistro and fully kitted out (and free!) gym, the studio is a great place to work with some great and talented individuals, whilst having fun and keeping fit. They are a diverse and inclusive bunch too and welcome applications from all programming talent right across the board.
Here's what we need you to do:-
- Write high quality code, following any standards and guidelines in place
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area
- Collaborate with your team and mentors to support good engineering practices
- Work closely with production to ensure your milestones are on track
- Keep the management team up to date with any problems and delays
- Test all code against the design to ensure it performs as required, writing automated tests where appropriate
- Assist in finding and fixing bugs within your feature area