As an Experienced Games Programmer, working on exciting new releases for PS4 and Oculus Rift later this year, you'll be designing, implementing and documenting code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager. Additionally coaching and mentoring of junior staff in programming and technical techniques.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Strong C++. AAA PC/console experience (3 titles minimum)
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues and suggest solutions promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project
- Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.
Email apatel @ creativepersonnel .co.uk for more information