Main duties and responsibilities:
- Strong C++. AAA PC/console experience (3 titles minimum)
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues and suggest solutions promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project
- Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.