Experienced Level Designer- AAA Studio- £34,000+
|Job Title:||Experienced Level Designer- AAA Studio- £34,000+|
|Salary:||£34000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Justice|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 13:57|
Sounds like a great opportunity right? Not to be missed right? Well don't hesitate and get your CV across now before it is too late!
I eagerly await your CV into my in-box!
• Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
• Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features.
• Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
• Mentor and manage designers delivering game features.
• Communicate game design to external clients and ensure feedback is incorporated as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements to the design process.
• Participate in the recruitment process to help build a great design team.
Required Skills & Experience
• Five or more years' experience working as a designer, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Extensive experience designing game systems and content.
• Experience managing one or more designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Optional Skills & Experience
• Worked in a Senior design position on one or more action titles.
• Experience tuning game systems in response to feedback.
• Experience developing titles in Unreal Engine 4.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Animator - AAA Studio
£35000 - £50000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Healthcare, annual bonuses, individual rewards, 25 days paid holidays and plenty of social activities
Environment Artist - Top AAA Studio
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Technical Artist - Top AAA Games Studio
Senior Environment Artist for AAA Super title
£45000 - £55000 per annum