Experienced Mobile Games Analyst
|Job Title:||Experienced Mobile Games Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mina Machacek|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 20:27|
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Data Analyst, experienced in mobile games, to join a strong, young studio in the heart of London and be instrumental in the direction of their data team. The Data Analyst will be pushing the boundaries of games analytics.
This is an in-game analytics role monitoring all data including: technical, behavioural, and economic, to guide the team to make the best decisions.
• Help to further understand, model, predict, segment, and optimise player habits
• Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on a one-off basis.
• Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
• Identify potential business opportunities and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities
• Carefully check, debug events and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports
• Provide an analytics perspective to discussions and helping to drive the priorities within the team
• Strong experience working in analyst role in mobile games and a real passion for the industry
• Experience analysing player experience and habits
• Thorough understanding of SQL and reporting software (Tableau and Google Firebase a plus)
• Have a passion for quantitative analysis and the ability to draw business insights which will add real value
Nice to Have:
• Experience with live operated mobile games
• Business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues our games and business wants to solve, and then defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
• Analytical coding: Python (and Excel) for analytical purposes
• Experience in predictive analytics and segmentation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's