Creative Personnel has a thrilling opportunity to work with one of our super talented clients based in Nottinghamshire. Our client is looking for an Experienced Network Software Engineer with strong commercial experience of developing games, with at least one successfully published title. You will report to the Lead Software Engineer where you will become a part of a team of highly skilled professionals. The perfect candidate will join a stress-free environment surrounded like like-minded individuals who will push you to succeed.
- Passionate about Games
- A strong software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Experience in developing one or more multiplayer games.
- Experience with peer-to-peer and client/server multiplayer architectures.
- Very strong understanding of networking with proven experience from the front line
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent C++ / C# programming skills.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team.
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
- Experience in building highly scalable, highly available back-end services.
- Experience with other network-based technologies.
- Experience with traditional SQL-based and no-SQL databases.
- Experience with PC & current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One.
- A great technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and openness to use constructive critique.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.