What we’re looking for:
- A software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Multiplayer UI features.
- Strong experience in Lua or a similar scripting language with C++ bindings/integration.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a medium-sized team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
Skills that would help your application
- Previous MMO experience.
- Lua, Python or similar scripting language(s).
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and a willingness to accept constructive critique.
- A gamer.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.