Facebook Campaign Executive (Paid Social)
|Job Title:||Facebook Campaign Executive (Paid Social)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2018 19:00|
We are looking for enthusiastic and digitally savvy marketing ‘geek’ to join our social team in our London office.
We are a full-service agency that serves its clients on everything related to digital including development of advertising technologies and has been continuously adding new clients to the its portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors as well as many other clients which are growing their business with us.
Reporting into the Ad Ops Team Leader, as an Optimization Executive you will be responsible for maintaining excellence in delivering the desired performance for Facebook advertising campaigns for one of the team’s biggest clients, and being directly responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of the campaigns, as well as contributing to the technology with their operational feedback.
If you are looking for an international company with people that share the same digital passion as you do, this could be the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent written and spoken English level (a second European language is a plus)
• Demonstrated analytical experience
• Degree-level education (ideally in a marketing / IT/ finance or economics discipline)
• An understanding and passion for all things digital.
• Ideally will have at least 1 year experience of managing social media advertising and/or performance marketing campaigns with great results
• Has a good understanding of Facebook Power Editor or similar Facebook Marketing Partner Tools
• Embracing social media and being accustomed to the latest developments
• Good written and presentation skills
• A self-starter and a team-player
• A proactive attitude in coming up with solutions rather than simply presenting problems
• Has a great attention to detail
• Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
• Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges
• Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK
• Creating, managing and optimizing Facebook campaigns for many clients from different verticals
• Day-to-day paid advertising campaign management and resolving issues
• Providing feedback on the ad copies and creative
• Being accountable on the campaigns meeting requirements of client briefs and KPIs
• Assisting with research and customer insight analysis
• Support with data analysis and optimization tasks
What you will get:
• Advanced intensive level of training in Facebook campaign management and optimization
• Hands on marketing experience in an established digital marketing agency, who is also one of the Facebook Marketing Partners, working with one of the biggest client within the team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's