They are looking for a driven Facebook Advertising specialist, with 3-4 years’ experience, who's looking to propel their career and take on more responsibility. Working in a complete autonomous role where you will manage and plan all Paid Social activity, you will need to be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must have worked within an ecommerce industry and can demonstrate scaling campaigns from £1000 to £20,000 or more per day with very little loss in ROAS or ROI.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the Facebook/Instagram in its entirety.
- Well and truly understand Facebook's performance metrics, as well as being able to optimise to regularly improve results.
- True understanding of retargeting for potential customers.
- Able to work independently without support.
- Self-starter with an ambitious nature.
- Can clearly communicate with stakeholders.
- Above all, emulate a natural passion for social media.
- Deliver excellent campaigns, free from errors and delivering against campaign objectives
- Growth; growing a team below you once justified by revenue generated.
- Personal development; owning a product and running your own team.
- Generating a profit to maximise your earnings.
- Working with the other brands in the group to cross pollinate.