Should be proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Audio visual and Lighting Systems while following field service procedures.
Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science (not essential)
- 3 - 5 years Electrical and construction site experience
- 3-5 year hands-on Lighting/AV commissioning experience
- Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking is required
- Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
- Ability to travel frequently (30%)
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Fluency in English and Italian is desirable
5% upgrade work to existing systems
5% provide trainings to End user (electrical contractors or electrician)
5% Provide technical support over the phone
5% Project management (occasionally)
technical problem-solving skills
knowledge of electrical and electronic fundamentals
excellent communication skills
strong customer focus
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated technical CV!