London Media Agency
We are looking for a Finance Assistant with the ideal candidate being someone with media agency experience.
Candidates need to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, be organised with strong attention to detail, highly numerate, with an ability to work under pressure and to deadline.
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
- Prepare sales invoices from source documents & input them into SAGE
- Record purchase invoices from source documents & input them into SAGE
- Assist with preparation of monthly payment run
- Assist with bank reconciliation for all companies within the group
- Manage monthly preparation of employee expense claims
- Manage outstanding queries with external suppliers
- Assist with general queries and credit control where necessary
- Assist with financial reporting of all companies within the group
- Maintain records of all incoming financial documents
- Meeting guests & ensuring meeting rooms are in a presentable condition
- Maintain supplies for the office
- General data entry
- General office admin
- A chance to join an exciting independent media agency specialising in the entertainment sector
- Develop a career as a finance executive specialising in media
- Be exposed to senior level conversations and receive training from an experienced finance team.
- Sit in a fun, vibrant office in London
- Monthly Social Events