Oxfordshire Buckinghamsire Berkshire Hertfordshire London Essex
Fire security av audio visual.
Primary job purpose
To provide an efficient, professional and comprehensive installation and maintenance service for a wide variety of security and integrated fire systems in residential and commercial properties.
- Attending customer sites according to scheduled appointments
- Assisting in the installation of small and large security and fire systems
- Providing detailed onsite analysis of actual and potential system issues and communicating these clearly to the customer as required
- Proposing and explaining work undertaken and identified requirements for additional works to the customer
- Identifying opportunities for system additions by seeking to understand additional customer requirements
- Ensuring that the customer is happy with the work undertaken and that the site is left in a clean and tidy state.
- Minimum 3 years working in the security industry
- Solid working knowledge of Galaxy, Scantronic, Texecom, Castle, Intruder, Gent, Notifier, Advanced or Morley Fire, Paxton Access Control, FAAC and BFT Gates and quality CCTV Systems
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work out of normal hours if necessary
- Full driving licence - this position will require travel to customer sites
- Able to competently trouble shoot all types of system
- Able to think on your feet and to remain calm under pressure
- Personable and equally able to work as part of a team or unsupervised where necessary
- Keen to maintain extremely high standards of workmanship and a professional image at all times
- Customer service focused
Full training relevant to the job will be provided, depending on the candidate’s specific requirements and experience. Training will be provided both in-house and through external sources if required.
All AV/Fire & Security employees are encouraged to propose appropriate training where they feel it would be advantageous to their role.
The company is an Investor in People - committed to continual improvement of all employees - and an equal opportunities employer.
Even if you only have a small amount of experience please apply!