This exciting opportunity will see the Controls System Survey Engineer working with a leading technology client with Smart Building solutions – a development that has the potential to revolutionise the smart building controls industry.
The Freelance Control System Survey Engineer will need:
- Experience with building automation platforms
- Experience and/or familiarity with current standard protocols such as BACnet, ModBus, MS/TP, and LON
- Knowledge of API, IoT, IT Solutions, and Cloud
- Solid working knowledge of design, engineering, installation and commissioning of building control systems. Any hands-on experience with brands such as Trend, Honeywell, Schneider, and Siemens (amongst others) would be a definite advantage
- A keen eye for details
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to travel internationally as this role will involve extensive travel across the EMEA
IN ACCORDANCE TO UK LAWS, ALL CANDIDATES CONTRACTING/FREELANCING VIA AN AGENCY MUST EITHER BE TRADING UNDER AN UMBRELLA COMPANY OR THROUGH THEIR OWN LIMITED COMPANY.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, AudioVisual, Survey, Surveyor, IoT, Controls System, BMS, IT Networking, Smart Building, Engineer, Survey Engineer